Monday, 21 June 2010

I Am So Sorry, Also

Suddenly, I realized that I was the selfish one. I have been to blame someone else for what has happened to me. I shouted and cursed about his mistake. I became so emotional and lost my control. I was so carried away. At the ends, exactly, I was hurt because hurting someone else. Moreover he was someone whom I still love. So, I asked apologizing afterwards. I got angry, but I would get hurting because of it thereafter. I didn't know with this part of myself.

I found myself not to be the woman whose love was honest, strong, mature, never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.
But, it was so contrary at that time when I blamed. Becoming the selfish one, who didn't care about someone else, just thinking about herself. Just thinking about her pain without care that another one also got the pain, another one also got hurting. How bad I am. 

It should be I cared about him also. He also had a right for his own life, his happiness and his future. 

Now, I could let you go with no burden. I let you fly with the blowing wind, finding your right destination and so do I. Believing that God has prepared something wonderful for both of us. Amien....

I am so sorry, also. For my words that should not be... :((
Hope all the best for you...:)
May you wish for me too?

0 comments: