Wednesday, 20 October 2010

When Will Go To Conference...


Tomorrow, I should go to Jeju Island for attending Korean Ceramic Society Conference. This is my 3rd conference during 8 months in here. My research poster has been already printed by labmate and Korean Air ticket for tomorrow morning has already been on my hand. Not more than 3 weeks I have to run this experiment. Just like an expres. I was worry at that time how about if something happened to my ceramic target, so it would be totally fail, I mean I would have no data until the date. Even so it has still not finished. But now, the problem is I think I have no passion to go there. I don't know why, it usually I am very excited when going to somewhere new and I never visited before. And also, it should be I'm very happy because it has been long time since I made Jeju Island include in the top list place to visit when I'm here. Of course, without forgetting the plan to go to Japan. 

Jeju is very popular and interesting place in Korea... And now, I'm still lazy to move home for preparing all the things...  

Just blaming to the unfriendly weather... 

0 comments: