- You have to compare with the results reported by other researchers!
- You have to constantly read other peoples’ papers and reports!!
- We have to cite relevant data and results when we write our own manuscript.
- Keep asking yourself about the results you have obtained! Why are they important? The results which are not important are worthless!
- The list of experimental data is NOT good!
- You have to reason and argue the importance of your findings!!
- To do so, read other peoples’ works constantly, and scrap, cite and compare yours with theirs.
- Point out what are similar and what not.
- If you do not find new data or interpretation of old or new data, your work is useless!!!!
Tuesday, 8 February 2011
After short meeting with my prof. today, I got some nice and useful quote from him :D
In the end, he wanted me to join conference in April.
Conference = will be very busyI like it... :D
Posted by Idham at Tuesday, February 08, 2011