Saturday, 23 April 2011

Me and Pashmina :D

Since long time ago, I have been interested in pashmina shawl. When I was still in Indonesia, I liked to buy some of them. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to wear those kind of long scarf. So, it was just kept on my cupboard or became onlay by putting on my shoulder, especially when the weather was very cold. I never used it for truly covering my hair.

I love to see a Moslem girl or woman who wears pashmina on her head. I adore them and want to be able to dress in it also, of course in lovely way. Until I came to Korea, I still didn't know  how to put pashmina in right or nice way. But, as yet, my interest on pashmina is never fade away. I have some of them, and sometimes searching for video tutorial how to wear it. However, after I tried by myself, I wasn't satisfy with the result : not good and not neat anymore. So that, I didn't have confidence to bring it outside. If I wanted to clothe myself with pashmina, one of the way, I put it over top of my 'bergo'... =)

Sometimes ago, my mom sent me package including pashmina also in it. I think I used to learn how to use it well so I could wear those scarf for daily life. Because she sent me more than 3 pieces of pashmina worrying if I couldn't find hijab in Korea, I don't want it will be useless. Then, I looked for more pashmina tutorial, and found Scarflet and Hijab Community blogs. They all are awesome, their style and how they use hijab are amazing. From them, I also learn that I could make my own pashmina hijab style if I want, coz they also have theirs. Indeed, even they are stylish, their hijab style are kept syar'i, some of them.

If I succeed to wear pashmina nicely, so that I don't need to worry about where I could get new hijab in Korea, as I know we couldn't find truly hijab sold in here. Because after I do searching, I find that there are so many pashmina in online market : G-market, kkkkkk.....  I want to have the plain ones.

And I'll tell you the step how to wear it by making such of pashmina tutorial... kkkkk... InsyaAlla... If not, I'll share some of pashmina tutorial from another awesome hijab fashion blogger.... =)



Me with colorfull pashmina. Hope I already wear it in right way... kkkkk

2 comments:

kyumib said...

halo... salam kenal...
bikin iri euy... jadi pengen ke korea juga... terlebih tinggal di sana...

Idham 다미시 said...

Hallo kyumib... Salam kenal juga... Thank you for visiting my blog...

Hayuk, kemari aja ^^