Wednesday, 1 June 2011

No Idea

It's quite a good news, the reviewers have already given comments for both of papers I submitted around over 1 month ago. Both of them were submitted to SCI Journal. One needed minor revision, the deadline is this Friday, June 3. And another one, it needed major revision since it was submitted to the higher impact factor journal than the first. The editors and reviewers gave due date until 28 of this month.

For the first paper, reviewer #1 gave 4 comments and questions to be answered, while reviewer #2 made some correction on article I used and said that it is acceptable to be published. While for the second papers, reviewer #1 said that the results of the paper are novel, interesting and warrant publication in TSF Journal after several minor points have been addressed. And reviewer #2 recommended that the paper should be published after major revision. He and editor, they gave many things should be revised...

I hope both of them could be published... So, my hard work for whole 1 year could be payed off... And I could give useful contribution to my lab and my Prof...

But, until now, I still have no idea to make some of revisions... T__T
I still don't know how to answer...


Wish me luck.... Please...


Many things to do in this month...


0 comments: