Wednesday, 29 June 2011

A Talking

So, you'll graduate on next semester, right?

Yes, Professor. I hope so.

Of course. You don't need to worry about it. What is your plan after graduate?

Actually, I want to continue my study. But, before I do that, I would like to work first. Since I'm already at here, It would be a good chance if I have working experience here. Also, I like living in Korea. Staying here for 2-3 years later, it will be okay.

So, you like living here?

Yes, Professor.

So, you want to earn money first? If you want to work here, I can help you.

Ah, thank you Professor. But, the problem is I couldn't speak in Korea very well. It would be the problem. That's what I hear from my senior who already work here.

Hmm... I see...

If we work at R&D Divission, it won't be a big problem. But, when we work at another divission which need to make direct communication contact with the one who can't speak in English, it will be a big problem. For example, with operator for Production Divission.

I see...

And in order to have ability in speaking Korean well, it needs a lot of time.

Yes, of course. Korean language is different with another language. Its structure is little bit similar with Japanese but it's different. Learning foreign languange is very difficult. It needs so much effors. We need to remember so many new words and vocabulary. I have ever learned Japanese. Then give up.
For how long, Prof.?

For 3 months then I gave up. I can read Japanese character, I know the gramma, I know some of vocabularies. But, it's still difficult for talking.

Ooo... Actually, I like to learn Korean language.

Anyway, if you want to work or continue your study, I can help you...
 

0 comments: