Wednesday, 13 July 2011

'Couple of Bear' Bento


I used rice and kim sheet to make the bears. Mold egg was utilized to imprint it, then kim sheet was cut by just scissors for its eyes, ears, nose and mouth.

The hardest part is cutting the kim sheet and attaching it to the face since I still have no kim/nori puncher. It takes so much times~~~

I sprinkled furikake (a dried mixed seasoning sprinkled for added flavor) on the top of rice for background.
Here, I just found only this simple variety but delicious made of sesame seeds, seaweed flakes, salt and sugar.

For side dish, today I cooked 'odeng balado' ^^
And my housemate, Ekavianty Prajatelistia made spicy stirred vegetable.

There are apple and peach for fruit... Carrot, cucumber and yellow pickled radish for the other supplement.

맛있게 드세요~~~

0 comments: