Sunday, 28 August 2011

Insha Allah by Maher Zein


Lately, I like to listen songs from Maher Zein. Almost of his song is very nice, and I like to play it on my music player over and over. The music is easy-listening and the lyric itself is very inspiring, especially for me as a moslem. Moreover, there are also some songs in Bahasa version. Maher Zein feat Fadly Padi in song titled Insha Allah is very awesome, I like it so much. I would like to share it with you here. But since I couldn't find  official video of "feat Fadly" version, so I put its original one. The MV itself is very touching... 

Whenever I listen this song, it's like giving me a strength and hope to keep go on, not to despair. I believe Allah would be always on our side and never far away if we turn to Him. Just put our trust to Him, raise our hands and pray. InsyaAllah, we'll find the way whatever how difficult it is and the problem is...

At least, that's what my mother always says to me to remember...


0 comments: