Thursday, 22 September 2011

Fall Season is Coming


Fall season is coming, leaving out hot summer and delivering to brisk winter. Temperature was suddenly dropping yesterday, and I found out my nose was bleeding because of cold that come on impromptu. It would be continue like that, which I'll be busy with cleaning up nose along the cold season. Some leaves on the trees are turning to red, some of them are falling down to the earth. It would be very beautiful then where almost green leaves change its color to the autumn one.

Season changes, but life is still the same and it's good as yet and I'm still a nocturnal one. In attempt pursuing my graduate degree which would be finished in early next year, InshaAllah, now this is my last semester here. Many things to do in narrow period, it's busy time and seems it would be the same until the end of semester. Nevertheless, doing bento still doesn't stop. Somehow, by doing this thing it could drive my mood into the good for starting the day. But, I have to suspend another thing I like to do including reading books and watching drama for a while. Some of books brought by friends from Indonesia haven't  been read yet and waiting for being enjoyed. Anyway, hope that I could give more contributions to the place and person which have given me a chance to study and learn many things here... Life is about giving right? Not about how much we take and get...

Next week I would have comprehensive or graduate exam, as its name it is an exam  for graduate students who are on their last semester  and  it includes all of subjects already taken along almost 2 years. This make me quite worried for couple of  weeks, anyway wish me luck! Then, on next day after exam, a conference about photovoltaic will waiting for us, me and Hong Chan oppa. We will go to Busan for around 3 days, and present our work regarding with indium zinc tin oxide, especially for dye-sensitized solar cell application, in poster session. And now we are on progress for finishing our manuscript  to be submitted in this week where oppa as first author, together with our Professor since he's very busy lately. After that, we will have conference also in Jeju on early November and we need to prepare manuscript also. So that everyone in my lab is very busy recently, no exception with me.

Welcome autumn! Hope that everything goes well~
Take care and don't till catch a cold!

2 comments:

eKa said...

teringin sekali nak tgk gambar idham dgn daun2 merah tu..oh dah last semester...mesti sibuk dgn thesis...

Idham 다미시 said...

Ayo Cik, sila datang kemari... :)