Thursday, 12 January 2012

Keep Go On!!

Being a secret admirer...
The hardest part is when we find him/her making relationship with another one, or if they're our close/best friend and then they make confession in front of us that they like someone else...
The hardest part is when we need to pretend like nothing happen at that time, we need to pretend that we're happy also hearing the gladden news from them by setting up a smiling face, and we need to keep listening what they talk about even though we don't want to listen more.
Most, we need to give congratulation to them...

Geez... I face both of those situation... I'm so good at pretending but actually I'm broken inside...

Anyway, it's okay... I'm happy if they're happy... 
Nothing is expected~  OK, it's just admiring~ Keep go on!!
야~ 파란 토끼, 슬프지마!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

토끼mah 토끼 aja, ngapain pake 파란...ㅠㅠ

Idham Ssi said...

up to me lah yaw! :P

Amera san said...

Yeah Idham ssi , keep on smiling cuz ur smile is so beautiful :)

Idham Ssi said...

Hehe... Thank you Amera san...
Actually, I wanna see your smile also ^^