Saturday, 14 January 2012

Thank You Thank You


Acknowledgements

Foremost, I would like to express sincere gratitude to my advisor, Professor Hee Young Lee, for the continuous support of my Master study and research, for his patience, motivation, enthusiasm, and immense knowledge. His guidance helped me in all the time of research and writing of this thesis. I could not have imagined having a better advisor and mentor for my Master study in Yeungnam University. I owe my most sincere gratitude to him for giving me a chance to pursue Master study and concerning of my living here.


Besides my advisor, I would like to thank the rest of my thesis committee: Professor Jai-Yeol Lee and Professor Soo-Hyun Kim for their encouragement and insightful comments.


I warmly thank to all of my lab mates in Electronic Thin Films Materials Laboratory. I am especially grateful to Hong Chan Oppa as my research team on this study and my senior as well, for his helps, guidance and discussions. I’m heartily thankful to Dong Jin Oppa, Jae Sung Park, Sung Ok Hwang, Yuri Kang, Ki Hwan Kim and Ferdyano Finanda for their helps, warm friendship and supports. For all of former senior from this lab, to them I deliver my thankful and respects. Besides, my sincere thanks also go to all of other seniors and juniors in this department for their assistance and friendship.


I wish to thank my house mates here: Mbak Vita, Mbak Yuli, Mbak Fieanty and especially to Ekavianty for providing a lovely caring environment, helps and supports as well. I would also like to thank all of Indonesian students and families who live in Gyeongsan for their supports, kinship and giving me like-home feeling during my time here.


Lastly, and most importantly, I wish to thank my parents and all of my family members for their wonderful love and great supports throughout my life especially during my time pursuing Master degree here. I love them all from the deepest of my heart and to them I dedicate this thesis.

December, 2011

0 comments: