Friday, 6 January 2012

Winter Complaints

This is what I hate from winter; snow everywhere; and it's very cold either outdoors or indoors. After quite heavy snowing last 2 night, lands are still covered with the piles of snow. And feels like we're inside the big freezer, it's so cold. Combined with strong wind blowing in Gyeongsan, it becomes the perfect killer weather which makes me shivering. Temperature dropped  to the below zero degree Celcius. And I find that sometimes it's hurt to take a breath through the nose if I'm outside. So, if that's happened, I use my mouth for breathing instead of nose. My hand or foot sometimes feels so itchy, turn to red and seems like swelling. If I couldn't stand it anymore, then I'll take a needle or another sharps thing to puncture it. Dry skin couldn't be avoided, it could led wound indeed. I have one on my left elbow... sad

Anyway, thanks God, I have a chance to experience winter season which not all of people could have it~ And thanks God, I'm living in south part of Korea which is less snow than the north one....
Thanks God~

I love the time when snow is falling down... But I hate it thereafter because I couldn't stand with its cold...straight face
And last time, the electricity inspector said that we couldn't not use addition heater in our lab. It's mean inside the lab would be very cold because central heater is not enough for warming up the room.sad

Following is some pictures I took yesterday after heavy snow on previous night~ As some of you asked me to share picture about snow, here they are~ I took many of pictures~ in the midst of cold air~ for you... big grin
Enjoy!! happy















2 comments:

☃ doremifafa ☃ said...

sebelumnya kenalin kak,
저는 Fafa 입니다^^

wah aku seneng banget baca blog kakak, hehe maklum aku suka dengan segala sesuatu berbau korea, hehe..

aku baca beberapa postingan kakak, tentang kehidupan kakak di korea, mulai yg kena radang persendian, makan daging babi taunya boongan, hehe...

kakak kuliah di korea? kuliah di sana enak ga sih kak? susah ga? aku denger dosennya dewa2 banget ==" hohoho .. aku pengen kuliah di sana hehe..

그럼, 반갑습니다 언니^^

Idham Ssi said...

Hallo Fafa, salam kenal... Dan thanks ya udah mampir di blog saya... ^^
Awalnya saya kira kamu cowok lhoh, eh ternyata... hehehe... Mianhe...
Iya, saya ambil S2 disini dan hampir selesai... So far, enak menurut saya, kuliahna gratis...
Gak terlalu susah juga kok kalo mau belajar, hehe... Well, menurut saya dimana-mana akan sama aja ya... Intinya semua butuh usaha dan perjuangan...
Untuk dosen, menurut saya sendiri emang jago-jago di bidang nya... Tp ada juga yg so so... Kendala ada di bahasa, gak semuanya bisa berbahasa Inggris dengan bagus...
Cita-cita yang bagus Fa! Fighting ya~~~ ^^